I held her hand. And I felt her go. Friday the 13th, a final acknowledgement of her irreverant sense of humor.
She sent us a beautiful sunset and in the wind she was with us again. Breathing deep, a full smile on her face. No pain. All love.
I love you Mom. I'll miss you forever.
3 comments:
My thoughts and prayers and going out to you and your beautiful family today! Love, Nora
Laura... Perhaps in time to come you'll look back on your writings and they'll give you peace. You have such a way with words... you convey your thoughts with such passion. Your Mom always got a smile on her face when she spoke of "my Laura".... rest assured she fully embraced your successes, your struggles, and your decisions in life....and she reveled in all of them.
We will ALL miss her beyond measure, but to say I've known a woman like your Mom, and known her well, is a gift I'll always cherish.
You kids are her gift left to all of us. I pray you'll remain in our lives.
Love you... Berta
Laura, my deepest sympathy for you and your family at this time. Thinking of you and wishing you peace and comfort in the days, weeks and months to come.
Post a Comment