We’re carrying the cat. Er, we’re aparantly trying to carry the cat and having some issues…

We’re dancing…

We’re making art…


I know, right? He’s using his left hand, a lot. Little bugger is going to be a leftie.
We are doing an excellent job blowing bubbles and getting our face wet…

And our biggest news of all, we have clean teeth! I do admit I got a tad, weepy? proud? awe-full? to watch our big little boy be so good and actually have fun at the dentist. He charmed the office, duh, let them clean his teeth and the pediatric dentist is awesome. We got a clean report and …

a toothbrush!
2 comments:
The first picture with Colin and the cat is so funny!
I know I see Colin every week or so, but these photos really make me see just how grown up our boys are becoming. Makes me happy and sad. - jen
Post a Comment