One of the cool grandma things my mom has done is make up a song for each of her 11 grandchildren. When the bumble came along, I couldn't wait to learn what his song would be. The deal is though, that we have to wait until some personality starts to emerge before a kid's song would come to her.
After a while, it became apparant to anyone that came within squeezing distance that Colin really really loves to give out hugs. So the song that mom created for him is called Huggy Bear. For Mom's birthday (yesterday), we wanted her to see how good Colin is getting at singing her song. Plus, the kid wouldn't pony up a Happy Birthday tune, so we shall post what we got.
Happy Birthday Mom! Wish we could have been there.
1 comment:
That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time!! I am sure that made your moms b-day...
Post a Comment