For those who think we deny The Boy sugar- I give you chocolate fondue proof. Hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day. Remember to send out thanks to those in the present and past who are serving our country on your behalf.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
So just what does tofu based chocolate taste like. I heard it taste like tree bark with a hint of organic mulch from an organic dairy. I must admit though that I never knew that they made no sugar no flavor marshmallows. Was there a plan in place ahead of time for when Colin rammed that skewer through his cheek and out the other side? When you guys get home we can round up some matches for him to play with.
1 comment:
So just what does tofu based chocolate taste like. I heard it taste like tree bark with a hint of organic mulch from an organic dairy. I must admit though that I never knew that they made no sugar no flavor marshmallows. Was there a plan in place ahead of time for when Colin rammed that skewer through his cheek and out the other side? When you guys get home we can round up some matches for him to play with.
Post a Comment