Lookie lookie what I got. My dream craft closet is now a reality. Ever since Martha hit the scene, I have lusted after a closet that I can open like an enchanted wardrobe that spills out creativity vibes along with wafts of that unique craft horde scent (paper/ink/fabric with undertones of lavender and just a whiff of metal from those nifty craft tools) that inspires me to park Colin in front of Baby Einstein and get crafty.
Over the years I have priced various closet systems, gagged, and then mournfully put away my dream for another day. Finally, Ikea presented an affordable option for me and I loaded up my cart with cardboard bundles of Swedish inspired MDF goodness. We rolled up our sleeves, locked the toddler out of the house for a few hours (kidding! I locked both Daddy and the toddler out of the house) and voila.
Over the years I have priced various closet systems, gagged, and then mournfully put away my dream for another day. Finally, Ikea presented an affordable option for me and I loaded up my cart with cardboard bundles of Swedish inspired MDF goodness. We rolled up our sleeves, locked the toddler out of the house for a few hours (kidding! I locked both Daddy and the toddler out of the house) and voila.
And behold, there was light. And it was a good thing. think groovy celestial tone: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...
2 comments:
Great Job, Laura, as always. Know you will enjoy it.
forgot to sign it. Love, Mom
Post a Comment