My poor blog is sadly lacking in attention these days. A combination of stressful days at work, chaotic evenings at home, and that lil thing called Facebook is keeping me from posting those deep dark inner pointless thoughts that make up my Bumble World observations.
But hey, facebook is down for maintenance! So how about an update?
- Colin is in high-Rascal form these days. He even kicked Daycare Donna!
gaspOh, and the kid has some kind of special powers for charming plane captains. We got to have another tour of a cockpit on our recent flight to Sac-Town. The pilot even put on the WARNING! WARNING! WIND SHEER! PULL UP! sirens for him. Scared the crap out of both of us! And Rob got more free drinks because Colin made the flight attendant laugh. We heart SWA! - We went home last weekend for my Dad’s 70th birthday. That’s a bit of a mind trip eh? Seven Zero. The big seventyreno. Top Pop looks good though, that chessie cat grin hasn’t aged a day. There was a great celebration and I got to see many of my Pop’s Peeps that I haven’t seen since probably our wedding. I think it’s cool that my parents have cool friends. Makes hiding in a corner less of a necessity at social functions. The kids all presented “why we love Grandpa Fred” using their letter to describe him. Colin lands on E – so Grandpa is ENTERTAINING. And Grandpa is EXTRA SPECIAL. And Grandpa is EDUCATIONAL! He did really well with the big words!
- Rob is busy painting the garage. It’s a dang big garage so it’s taking some time. But it looks primo and I can’t wait to see it all come together. That man of mine, he sure can make a Man Cave.
- We saw the Tax Man, and the Tax Man treated us well.
- Daylight savings is kicking my ass. Still. I can’t seem to get to bed before 11pm. And dinner has not been on time since the dang clock switched over.
- I need to start working in my garden, but our weather has been just a bit bi-polar. I’m going to attempt spinach this year and move my tomatoes so they get more of just an idea of sun. Hope it works. I missed having some ‘matos to munch on.
And that, my friends, is about it. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I have some irons in the fire that will hopefully come through in the next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment