Thursday, March 26, 2009

Laughter is good medicine

Things that made me laugh this week:

Colin. Often. He is trying to learn how to wink. See video for further hilarity.




Coming downstairs to find this:

Why yes, that would be a naked Colin, all up in the medicine shelf, trying to chug some benedryl. Why naked? You'll have to ask him.

How utterly unmotivated I am to continue working where I am. Office morale is in the cah-rapper. Cause of problem is blissfully unaware of his role in it. Ghoulishly excited to see who’s going to snap first. Somewhat wary that it may be me.

Playgroup at our house. Watching the boys enjoy a chatty lunch.


How proud I was in my first attempt at homemade buttermilk pancakes until I read about my Sister making some Swedish confection that I can’t even pronounce. Ableskiphopperdoers? Abtasticskidoers? Abhadabbadoers? Pancakes anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have such cute little guys!