Monday, November 24, 2008

11 Days of Thanks - Day 8

I am thankful for the clothes on my back.

Even though said clothes are in sore need of a refresh. But sadly, my body type isn't really popular among designers. Apparently, if you have a plus size lower half, you are assumed to have corresponding plus size bazoombas and really short legs. So I can't shop for a complete outfit in one store. And I'm a one-store shopping kind of gal. If I have to go all over the place I quickly get all ADD-ish and lose focus. I like to do my shopping online where I can find tall clothes and not have to go through the torture of the dressing room, even though the stores like to charge about 10 bucks extra for the privilege of having my ankles and wrists covered. And my socks. Holy socks! No. Really, they are all holey. Rob teases me all the time about my holey socks and keeps threatening to buy me some. I keep saying "well, go right ahead," but they never materialize.

No comments: