Sunday, November 23, 2008

11 Days of Thanks - Day 7

I am thankful for good sleep.

Really, I'm not one of those that can operate with any sense of cordiality when I'm sleep-deprived. Really. Just ask Rob. I think this is his motivation behind his incrediby generous policy of getting up with Colin on the weekends. Although it's not like he's up at the crack of dawn. The bumble likes his sleep as much as his mama and is just a wee bit grumpy if he's woken up before he's ready. If I could get away with throwing a tantrum when I get woken up to get ready for work - I'd so be there.

Poor Rob got all befuddled this morning. I heard him get up and turn on the shower. Glancing at the clock I noticed it was 7:00 and wondered why in tarnation he was up if Colin wasn't awake. It got a little funnier when he popped out of the shower to tell me in an urgent whisper, "IT'S 7:30!!" My reply? "It's Sunday. Not Monday..."

No comments: