
We had a little party with some buddies at My Masterpiece Art Studio - you get all the fun of art projects and none of the mess at home. =) Mom is here to help us celebrate and we think four is going to be the most interesting year yet.

Colin, Kaden and Hunter

Rembrant, Picasso and Pollack
3 comments:
Cute! Hope you had a fantastic fourth birthday Colin! I'm glad you got some good pics at the party. I'm pretty sure the ones I took were out of focus, some photographer I am, huh!?!
Adorable! What a wonderful place. Casey would love that! I hope Colin has a fantastic day and that his 4th year is the best yet, for all of you!! Love, Nora
Was so much fun. Thanks Colin for inviting us. The pics I took came out great. I'll send them to you Laura!
Post a Comment