So, in the past I've been all coy and "guess what I'm up to" about new job prospects. Basically because I'm a wee bit superstious about naming something before the deal is complete. But this time I'm going to do it a little different.
I'm going to ask.
I'm asking for any good mojo you, my friends and family, can send to me in the next few weeks as my application is delivered and reviewed for consideration for a career move that I feel really good about.
I'm asking the Powers That Be for guidance that this will be a good move for me, that I could bring good value to this organiztion, and that in turn, I would be helping the organization communicate within itself, and convey to the community it serves know what a valuable resource they have in their midst.
I'm hopeful that this position would bring a more tolerable and stable level of functional stress into my life, and that my family would benefit from having a wife and mother who is more secure in her work self, which would translate to a more peaceful home self.
No, I'm not going to say the company's name. But if this happens, and my goodness I want this to happen, I will be able to count myself among those who have chosen to work to serve their communities in a time-honored tradition.
Good vibes, prayers, thoughts - whatever you have, I'll take my friends.
3 comments:
Go get it! I know you can!
XO
Sending positive vibes your way!
Channeling "the secret" for you, and I haven't read the book. But everytime i need to find a parking space it seems to work for me. So I figure why not use my powers of positive thinking for your "new opportunity"?
Post a Comment