Monday, December 01, 2008

Goin on a tree hunt

Goin' on a tree hunt.
Gonna catch a big one.
I'm not afraid!
Look, what's up ahead?

Mud!
Can't go over it.
Can't go under it.
Can't go around it.
Gotta go through it. [tromp tromp tromp!]

Goin' on a tree hunt.
Goin to catch a big one.
I'm not afraid.
Look, what's up ahead?

Mommy!
Can't go over her.
Can't go under her.
Can't go around her.
Guess I gotta hug her. [hugs hugs hugs!]

Goin' on a tree hunt.
Goin to catch a big one.
I'm not afraid.
Look, what's up ahead?

A Tree!
Can't go over it.
Can't go through it.
Can't go around it.
Gotta go under it. [saw saw saw!]

Goin' on a tree hunt.
Goin to catch a big one.
I'm not afraid.
Look, what's up ahead?
Pigs!
Can't go over ‘em.
Can't go under ‘em.
Can't go around ‘em.
Gotta sneak past them. [are they following me?]

Goin' on a tree hunt.
Goin to catch a big one.
I'm not afraid....
We caught one! It's huuuuge! And smells good!
And we're taking it home.
Whew. What a day.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. Looks like he had fun. Love, Mom