Sing the following song (to the tune of If you're happy and you know it...) and see if you can get it out of your head. If you succeed, please let me know how you did it. Because I've been singy, singy singing until my head is spinning, oh I wish that I had never heard this song.
Oh I wish I were a little ‘lectric eel
Yes I wish I were a little ‘lectric eel
I’d go sparky sparky sparky, way down in the ocean dark-y
Oh I wish I were a little ‘lectric eel
Oh I wish I were a little hungry goat
Yes I wish I were a little hungry goat
I’d go munchy munchy munchy, right through everybody’s lunch-y
Oh I wish I were a little hungry goat
Oh I wish I were a little octopus
Yes I wish I were a little octopus
I’d go wave-y wave-y wave-y, to the sailors in the Navy
Oh I wish I were a little octopus
Oh I wish I were a little spotted cow
Yes I wish I were a little spotted cow
You’d get milk outta my udder, and you’d churn it into butter
Oh I wish I were a little spotted cow
Oh I wish I were a little bite-y shark
Yes I wish I were a little bite-y shark
I’d go swimmy swimmy swimmy, then I’d tear you limb from limb-y
Oh I wish I were a little bite-y shark
Oh I wish I were a little hanging bat
Yes I wish I were a little hanging bat
I’d go dangle dangle dangle, at a terrifying angle
Oh I wish I were a little hanging bat
Oh I wish I were a little mosquito,
Oh I wish I were a little mosquito,
I’d go bitey, bitey, bitey under everybody’s nightie,
Oh, I wish I were a little mosquito.
Oh I wish I were a little giant squid,
Oh I wish I were a little giant squid,
I’d go winky, winky, winky and I’d squirt you with my inky,
Oh, I wish I were a little mosquito.
Oh I wish I were a little bar of soap,
Oh I wish I were a little bar of soap,
I’d go wishy-washy-wushy over everybody’s tushy
oh I wish I were a little bar of soap
oh I wish I were a little speedy car
oh I wish I were a little speedy car
I’d go speedy-speedy-speedy over everybody’s feety
oh I wish I were a little speedy car
Birthday/Halloween party pics coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment