Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How do I feel about moving?

About like this...


Because we moved from a quiet court onto a not so quiet road. We had to rig some ghetto drapes to help block the noise in our room. Looks rad, eh?


But I did get Colin's bathroom put together.
Look at these cute lil monkeys for our lil monkey!


More pictures to come soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that is a picture of you. I have never seen that look on your face. Don't worry, it will all be better when you get used to it. And SMILE!!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Nice pic, cut off all your hair and that could be a picture of.... Tony!!!!! Oh my god, did I just write that! Hit delete, hit delete. I cannnnnn't, finger moving uncontrollably toward enter key. Noooooo! Ahhhhhhggggg. Damn it. Maybe she won't know who wrote it. Yeah, post anonomously.
Cool, whew almost busted.